- 1995-1997 Music theory, Ear Training and Midi Certificate at Universidad La Salle Cuernavaca.
- 1997 Afrocuban Percussion Certificate at Instituto Superior De Artes de la Habana.
- 2002,2003,2005,2006 International Jazz Seminaire at Universidad Veracruzana at Xalapa Veracruz in collaboration with the Berkley College of Music, Boston.
- 2003 Graduated from Universidad de las Américas Puebla Music Faculty.
- 2004 Studied improvisation and received a certificate with Enrique Nery at D.I.M. Mexico City.
- 2011 He has received master classes with Eddie Gomez y Mark Helias.
- He is now studying double bass with Agustín Bernal in Mexico city
- 1999-2011 He has been an accompanist at the contemporary dance faculty at Universidad de las Américas Puebla.
- He has participated in FOESCAP projects as a composer and performer in Puebla.
- Has composed music for contemporary dance in the state of Virginia.
- He has performed as improviser at the Live Arts Dance Festival, Charlottesville Virginia.